As a Service Technician/Diesel Mechanic, you will be a valued member of our team by:
- Taking Care of Our Customers: Perform machinery diagnostics, repairs, maintenance, and pre-delivery work on heavy construction equipment, with a high level of quality and efficiency.
- Being an Expert: Maintain up-to-date technical, mechanical, and product knowledge that is needed to perform your work.
- Showing Attention to Detail: Complete accurate, detailed, and timely documentation on all reports and forms related to work assignments.
- Being Safe: Show a focus on always keeping yourself and your team members safe.
This position is a great fit for your career if you:
- Have 2+ years of related work and/or related military experience OR a related Associate degree
- Have your own tools, or the ability to acquire them
- Are mechanically skilled, Customer-focused, and an independent problem-solver who loves a fast-paced role
- Can use computer programs as needed to complete your work.
- Love to learn and stay up-to-date on training and certifications
Anderson Brothers provides you with:
- Competitive Hourly Wages, Health benefits
- HSA (Health Savings Account)
- 401(k) with company matching
- Ongoing Professional Training and Certification Opportunities
- 100% company paid Health Insurance